So....Jeff left for South Korea this morning, and he will be gone for an entire week. So that he doesn't miss out on our wee one growing up so quickly, I will be posting daily shots of Flannery this week!
It will be kind of like "Shark Week" on Discovery Channel....but with Flannery in lieu of our cold blooded ocean dwelling brethren....
All dressed up to hit the town! (She is getting so tall!!)
What a good little lady she was today! We went to the Farmer's Market with Stephanie, then Flannery and I hit The Good Egg for breakfast--where I got to introduce her to two fellow Soroptimists! Then we went to a yard sale, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Dillons before heading home!
All this before noon and she was an absolute angel:-)
Here are some cute shots that I took while we were shopping:
I am digging my little cow!
hmmm.....I have learned that my fist tastes pretty good..
Getting ready for bed in my new pjs.
(No, my butt isn't really this big, I have just moved up into the next sized diaper!)
Just you wait until I can grab things!

All tuckered out!


No comments:
Post a Comment